Associate Professor of the Department of Biophysical Chemistry and Nanobiotechnologies
Candidate of Chemical Sciences, Associate Professor
Graduated from Donetsk National University, specialty “Chemistry”, obtained a master’s degree in chemistry, teacher (2005).
Defended thesis for a candidate degree in chemistry “Epoxy-silica nanocomposites of anhydride curing, obtained using the sol-gel method” and received the degree of Candidate of Chemical Sciences in specialty 02.00.06 “Chemistry of macromolecular compounds” (2012).
Received the title of Associate Professor in 2016.
Three times was included in the “TOP-40” rating of university lecturers.
Teaches chemistry of polymers, food chemistry, chemistry of nanomaterials, information technology and statistical methods in chemistry.
Research interests include the synthesis of epoxy nanocomposites using the sol-gel method and the study of the structure and properties of the obtained materials.
A new direction is investigation of the efficiency of the oxidizing action of hydrogen peroxide in the presence of transition metal ions.
- Scopus: https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=16243071400
- ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-0478-6664
- ResearchGate page: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/S_Zhiltsova
- Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com.ua/citations?user=KYWm16YAAAAJ&hl=ru
- Zhil’tsova S. V., Mikhal’chuk V. M., Lyga R. I., Pavlii P. M. Effect of sol formation conditions on the structure and properties of anhydride-cured epoxy-siloxane composites. Theoretical and Experimental Chemistry. 2014. Vol.50, No 3. P. 191–196. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11237-014-9365-7
- Gavrilova V. S., Pashchenko E. A., Zhil’tsova S. V., Mikhal’chuk V. M., Mamunya E. P., Dub S. N., Tkach V. N. Thermal and physico-mechanical properties of antifriction solid lubricant for cold plastic deformation of titanium alloys. Journal of Superhard Materials. 2017. Vol. 39, No 6. P. 405–415. https://doi.org/10.3103/S1063457617060041
- Leonova N. G., Mikhal’chuk V. M., Zhyltsova S. V. Fractal Structure of Epoxy-Silica Nanocomposites Obtained by Cationic Polymerization. Theoretical and Experimental Chemistry. 2018. Vol. 54, No 1. P. 61–65. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11237-018-9546-x
- Zhil’tsova Svitlana, Brovko Oleksandr, Leonova Natalya. Viscoelastic Properties of Amine-Cured Epoxy-Titania Composites Obtained by the Sol-Gel Method. Chemistry & Chemical Technology. 2018. Vol. 12, No 2. P. 202–206 https://doi.org/10.23939/chcht12.02.202
- Lysenkov E. A., Leonova N. G., Zhiltsova S. V. Effect of the Silicon-Containing Phase on the Hierarchy of the Structure of Epoxy–Silica Nanocomposites. Theoretical and Experimental Chemistry. 2019. Vol. 55, No 4. P. 250–257. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11237-019-09616-3